The purpose of Galmington Dragons is to advance amateur sport and promote community participation in healthy recreation through the provision of sports coaching and access to facilities for football players from U6 - U16 who live in and around Taunton.
Any child of qualifying age, regardless of footballing ability, is welcome to come and train with us (subject to club capacity).
Galmington Dragons is an FA Standard Charter Club
Galmington Dragons FC achieved The FA Charter Standard Development Club Accreditation in February 2010 and won the Somerset FA Chartered Standard Development Club of the Year award for Season 2010/2011.
The FA formally recognises this club as one that is not only committed to raising standards throughout grassroots football but also a club that has aspirations to further develop itself over the next three to five years.
The FA is very proud of its FA Charter Standard Development Clubs and understand and appreciates the work and commitment required to achieve this level of accreditation.
Galmington Dragons aims to provide:
- An excellent, safe opportunity for young people in our community, irrespective of their age, ability, sex, religion or ethnic background, to develop their personal skills, confidence and self-esteem through a shared love of football
- To encourage players and coaches to constantly strive to develop their own sporting and personal potential within the game
- To encourage all members to help maintain the highest standards in all areas of their lives both on and off the pitch
- To help establish a secure club for the future through a selfless sense of civic duty which in turn can provide a benefit through its contribution to and as a role model for our broader society
- And finally, through all our best endeavors, to make the ball, without which there would be no game, HAPPY!
If you are interested in finding out more information or would like to coach at Galmington Dragons, please contact
Neil White E: email@example.com or M: 07977 915965
Subs remain at the same rate as last year, however we are changing the way they are collected.
Subs are due by 30th September. Payments via bank transfer to:
Account name: Galmington Dragons
Account Number: 50084018
Sorting Code 20-85-31
£120.00 - For Under 11's and upwards
£85.00 - For all age groups to and including Under 10's
Once a payment has been made, please email
with the payment amount and the date.